Monday, May 02, 2005

Boston Baby...

So just surfing through some blogs I came across someone who had a link to this test. I was just talking with someone about a website similar to this {findyourspot.com, see below} the other day and was excited to try it out and look what happened!! Boston is my number one city!! That may have something to do with the fact that I said I most wanted to live in the NorthEast. But hey, I was being honest in my answers, so I'm thinking the test doesn't lie. I really want to move to Boston, but I've never even been there. Kinda crazy I know, but I'm hoping to get there this summer for a bookbinding workshop at North Bennet. We'll see if that happens.
Anyway, kind of some interesting results here:




>


American Cities That Best Fit You:



60% Boston

60% Chicago

55% New York City

55% Philadelphia

50% Miami


You should take the test too!



My results on findyourspot.com weren't as exciting. I got a lot of southern cities and Boston wasn't on the list at all, but Long Island was number one. Check this list out:

Long Island, NY
Charelston, SC
Jacksonville, FL
Miami, FL
New York, NY
Seattle, WA
West Palm Beach, FL
Orlando, FL
Houston, TX
Philedelphia, PA
Manhattan, NY
Norfolk, VA
Tampa, FL
Chesapeake - Virginia Beach, VA
Carlisle, PA
Memphis, TN
Austin, TX
San Antonio, TX
Atlanta, GA
Charlotte, NC
Fort Worth, TX
Pitsburg, PA
Phoenix, AZ
Dallas, TX

I don't ever want to live in Texas again and I can't believe I only have two cities from the NorthWest, or even the West for that matter. I could maybe see living in Virginia, but not Florida and not Tennesse. I just thought it was a really weird list for me. I guess it will be interesting to see where I actually do end up living throughout my life. I'd like to live in a lot of different places, but who knows what life will bring! I'm hoping Boston! :)

No comments: