Friday, May 20, 2005

Paris In the Springtime

Paris Loop is off the needles! Just in time for the most gorgeous weather. It's high 70's today and beautiful. I'm wearing my Loop and loving it. Although it's 100% wool it's not scratchy at all and it basically looks like a half poncho. I also got my swap CD's off in the mail today! Can't wait to see what other people are listening to, but if you were wondering what's on my iPod here is the playlist I created:

1. All the Way Up to Heaven - Guster
2. Closet - Pete Yorn
3. Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz
4. Telescope Eyes - Eisley
5. You're On My Mind - Kalai
6. Careful - Guster
7. Grazed Knees - Snow Patrol
8. Eleanor - Low Millions
9. An Ode to Maybe - Third Eye Blind
10. Someone to Die For - Jimmy Gnecco
11. Commerce, TX - Ben Kweller
12. Life - Coolhand
13. Self Portrait - Stephanie Smith
14. Wonderful - Andy Stochansky
15. Canned Heat - Jamiroquai
16. Look What You've Done - Jet
17. 24 - Jem
18. Same - Snow Patrol

I like this mix a lot and it's all I've been listening to for the last day or two, so I hope my swap mates like it too! Tomorrow I'll be making some postcards for the post card swap I'm in too. That is if I'm not coming down with a bad bug, as I'm feeling kind of under the weather today.

Well, pretty soon I'll be off watching "Star Wars" in my new Paris Loop. I'll let you know what I think of the last-ever Jedi adventure!

No comments: