Tuesday, May 24, 2005

"To do, or not to do..."

With the 3 day Memorial Weekend coming up, I've been trying to figure out what to do. This is the first holiday since Christmas our firm has given us, so I would really like to take advantage and get away for a bit. But now I don't know what to do. For a while I had plans in the works for either Vegas or Alaska, but both fell through. I think I'll still get to Vegas somtime this summer (I've only been once!) but I still haven't figured out what to do this weekend. I have roommates going to Jackson Hole or Moab, but I'm just not in a camping mood. I guess if I do stay home, I'll at least be able to do a lot of reading and knitting... Woohoo. Maybe I'll visit the Springville Museum of Art and check out Dan Weggeland's paintings there. There's also a new exhibit at the Utah Museum of Art about women's fashion, shounds interesting. I should probably hang here anyway since I have printing to do... Oh well... I'll get a fun vacation sometime I guess.

Also, how cute is Jessica Simpson's new hair cut?

Jessica

This is exactly how I want my hair to look! I'm going back to blonde baby, just wait!

No comments: