Thursday, May 26, 2005

For your shopping convenience.

I just discovered a great new store online. Ok it's probably not new, but to me it is, which is the most important thing. It's got gorgeous paper, fun kits and bookbinding supplies. I mean, what's not to love? Paper Source is my new obsession and it's obvious by the size of the order I placed today. But if you love bright colors, clean lines and pretty papers you'll be like me and will immediately add Paper Source to your favorites list asap! They also have super cheap, yet very pretty bookbinding cloth. Can't wait to try out Papaya on a book! I also ordered this great accordian book kit.

accordian

I love the color of the paper, plus I won't have to do any board cutting!

They also sell cute things like this flower bracelet kit.

flower

I figure I can make one without the kit, but it's a super cute idea! I think this site is going to be great for getting my bookbinding business going.

No comments: