Thursday, May 19, 2005

How Time Flies...

This week has gone by so fast, I think it's going to be a repeating pattern. I had my first letterpress class last night and I'm really excited but really intimidated. Everyone in the class is an art major and we're expected to spend 12 hours a week in the studio. Don't know how I'm going to fit that into my already packed schedule, but I guess since I'm non-credit, it'll be ok if I can't. I just want my work to be as good as everyone else's. Anyway, enough of my insecurities, I think it's going to be a great learning experience. And who knows, someday it could come in really handy, like if I wanted to print my own wedding invitations someday. Not saying that day is anywhere in the near future, but it's always something to think about!

Star Wars

I'm almost done with the Paris Loop, just one or two more inches to go! I can't wait. Maybe I can get it done tonight and then I can wear it tomorrow for the "Star Wars" viewing I get to go to!! Yippee, I can't wait to see this movie! It's the end of an era! Tomorrow is going to be a great day because not only do I get to see "Star Wars" I get to get out of work early to do it! Our office rented a theater for us to go see it, so I'll be leaving at 2:30 from work to get there! How nice is that? Wait it gets better since we get to wear... JEANS! :) This never happens at our law office, so I'm taking full advantage!

No comments: