Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Goodies


Look what came in the mail on Monday! My first shipment of fabric that I ordered for the "Block Swap"! It's a little hard to tell what you're going to get from just a picture online, but I'm really pleased with most of these, plus it's always great stash enhancement! These are my favorites so far:

Of course, Amy Butler and Kaffe Fassett designs in there. I think the Mint solid is going to look great with the two on the left as well.


This "Buds and Blossoms" is by Kaufman, which I love with the Nova solids... so perfect.
I can't wait to get going on these blocks, but I think I'll wait to see what the next shipment brings.
I saw a really great idea the other day (can't remember where) about using a fleece blanket tacked up to the wall as a design board, which I can't wait to try out! It's going to be really fun experimenting with lost of different colors, patterns and shapes. And it'd be so much easier if they were hanging where I could see them!
Oh yeah, these fabrics were all purchased from FabricDepot.com.

No comments: