Thursday, July 07, 2005

London Transportation Attacks

Logging onto the internet and hearing the news of the 4 bombings which occured this morning in London, I was stunned. I still think of London as a second home and I'm so so sad at what they are going through right now. I can't believe something like 9/11 has happened in England. When is the terror going to end? Why do people feel it's right to cause such destruction? And toward innocent people...

All I can say is I'm grateful for the British men and women who are fighting in Iraq along side our troops. I'm sorry that their involvement has caused more lives to be lost, but I know that what we are all working toward is important and good. I can't understand how people can do this. I just don't understand. My heart and paryers go out to all of London and England. I'm sorry for it's losses and pray for an end to this terror.

To read more go to MSNBC.com.

ETA: Continuing to read what others are feeling about this I found the comments on this blog very close to my own feelings.

1 comment:

L.C.T. said...

Hi,

Just thought I'd say thank you for linking to my site. I'm glad my blogs are being read by people around the world, even when it's about topics not so easy to get down on paper!

Hope life is good in the US! :D