Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I'm an Aunt! (Well... kind of)

Lizzie and Stuart got a new little puppy yesterday and I got to go visit. She's an adorable 6 week old minature pincher, and is just cute as a button! We had fun playing with her, feeding her and watching her sleep. She also really likes feet. I hear that she kept her new Mom up all night though with her crying or playing, depending on where she was... :) Now they just need a name!


She likes Stuarts feet.


She crawled under the couch. We think she was feeling a little intimidated by her new surroundings.


She took a little nap under the safety of the couch.


Later Lizzie made her some puppy formula which she gobbled up greedily.


Another nap, with her new toy (she was dragging it around earlier) she'd had an exciting day.

Such a cutie pie! I can't wait to go visit again!

Quiz

Also I took this Quiz about Harry Potter and got 100% (I'll admit it was rather easy). See how you do!

Only 4 days left until I get to read "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"! I can't wait!

No comments: