Thursday, July 21, 2005

Knitting out my ears

So I have like three or four project going on right now. But a couple a nearing completion! Yay! Mom's Booga Bag is finally off the needles (except for the icord, just about another trillion inches to go...) and will hopefully be completed before she comes down next weekend. My bag has been worked on as well. I'm hoping to get them both done before the trip. I also put the One Skien Wonder on the needles, although I'm not sure if it's going to turn out. Might try another color of yarn. I'm doing it in the pink/yellow/cream yarn that I dyed with Kool-Aide. I think I have like 10 rows right now. Also I'm doing another iPod cozy, this one felted. So, yeah, 4 projects. I wish I could knit and read at the same time, movies are my friends for now!

Speaking of our trip next weekend, here's what we'll be seeing! Yay! I'm so excited!

Utah Shakepsearean Festival

Love's Labours Lost
A Mid Summer's Night Dream
Romeo and Juliet &
Camelot

What a great line up. I'll for sure be taking tons of pictures!

No comments: