Monday, November 14, 2005

Knitworthy News

The Harry Potter scarf is finished and will be blocking tonight! I made the pattern up really and just used the first movie as a general reference, which means that it's the big red and gold block stripe. I'm thinking of adding fringe the bottom but can't decide if I should do all yellow, since the first and last block are red, or alternate. I don't think I have enough red though, so we'll see. I can't wait to wear it on Friday night to the movie!

I haven't worked on Tendances at all, since I've been trying to get the scarf and this done this weekend, so maybe this week I'll find some time to devote to it, as well as the hat for my sister-in-law (so I can give it to her on Friday). I also *have* to make this little guy! Too cute! The pattern apparently comes from this book, but I think I'm going to just wing it. I have to have a little white Lola dog, so then I can do some photo ops with her for the blog! You know, "Knit, Lola, Knit!" **Envision here a little white dog with knitting needles in mouth and yarn trailing behind** Too cute!

No comments: