Thursday, February 16, 2006

Show 'n Tell

It's Progress Picture Time:
I know progress pictures aren't the most interesting thing ever, but I wanted to show what I was able to finish yesterday on the Hipster sweater. I knit the neck band! It's almost more of a square shape than a scoop, but I like it. The only thing I don't like is how the cast off edge looks, I think it looks sloppy and thick, but for now it's the best I could do. I might do a little more research, or if anyone knows of a way that looks nice, let me know! I forgot to take a picture of it before I put it back on the needles, maybe soon I'll show you what it looks like on.

It snowed about a foot last night and it's supposed to keep snowing for the next 5 days. I'm really hoping we're not in for something like just happened to the East Coast! You know who needes the snow? Torino! Send snow to them! Those poor skiers, having to compete in such bad conditions. I guess it just means more bus knitting time for me! Posted by Picasa

No comments: