Monday, August 22, 2005

Insert witty title here...

So not much new. Went the the ReAL Salt Lake soccer game on Sat. with Lizzie and Michael which was fun, but unfortunately we lost. We hung out all weekend, eating a lot and just having fun with Emi (the puppy). Good times.

I've been working on the Minisweater, which seems to be taking forever. I've tried it on once and it wasn't even close to moving on, but I'm hoping I'll be able to finish it soon. This week is going to be a little crazy though, so we'll see.


Here is the progress as of a few days ago. I don't think it's really changed all that much, just a few more rows of the same old, same old. I can't wait till it's done!

I took some picture of the bottle cap books I finished this weekend too, so I'll have to post them when I upload them. They turned out pretty good and when I went to turn them in there was a workshop going on and one of the guys there wants to buy one from me! How cool, my first sale of a real artist book! I'm so excited! Good thing I did an edition of 50!

No comments: