Friday, March 25, 2005

Mini Me

Pink Mini iPod
I'm having too much fun with my new Mac Mini and iPod Mini. All I need to complete the collection is the Mini Cooper I've been coveting! People are going to have to start calling me the Mini Queen! The only thing is, I'm finding I want to keep buying more and more accessoires to go with my fun little new toys. Like yesterday, I bought an all in one Printer-Scanner-Copier by HP from Wal-Mart (I got a great deal, by the way, check it out here). But when I got it home to hook it up I found out it didn't come with a USB cable. What printer doesn't come with a USB cable? I guess one's you get great deals on. I think I also need to get a USB hub since the Mini Mac only has two and one is already being used for keyboard and mouse. I'm also planning on knitting a cute little iPod cover, so I want to go find some funky matching yarn. It will still be cheaper than buying one from the store that's just like everybody else. So I have plenty to keep me occupied this weekend. I don't even have half my music collection on my computer yet and I'm going to start scanning all my photos and stuff when I get my printer hooked up. That's another thing I need, well, it's the next thing on my purchase list: a Digital Camera. Any suggestions on a good but cheap one?

Here's the Mac Mini. Isn't it cute?
Mac Mini

This is some yarn I found online,
I think I want to use something like this:
Pink Yarn

Other Projects
Knitting:
Started a brown wool Shoulder Shrug
Finishing Green Ribbed Scarf (kinda late now)
Tons of other unfinished projects
Bookbinding:
Starting the sewing for the Springback book
Start sewing 2nd round spine
I'll upload some photos soon.

And have a HAPPY EASTER!

No comments: