Monday, March 28, 2005

Felicity Anyone?

Felicity

So my roommates and I are officially addicted! We've been watching the show Felicity non-stop now for the past few weeks and last night I just finished the first season. See, it all started when our new roommate SB moved in and brought her collection of DVD's which included all four seasons of Felicity. It's so "drama", which isn't me in real life, but I love it. We usually get a Felicity "fix" every night. I feel like if I can just get through all four seasons I might be able to get back to a normal life, so we watch it a lot.

Anyway, I had a fun Easter Weekend with my family. I love big dinners. We had ham, potatoes with white sauce and peas, asparagus and yummy rolls! Plus cheesecake for dessert... mmmmm.... I just love good food. I also finished two iPod covers (one for my sister) and got lots of pictures scanned and music downloaded. Fun stuff.

No comments: